Kenall is a 350 person fully integrated designer and manufacturer of spec grade lighting for demanding environments. In our one facility, we have all functions: Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, IT and HR. We are a brand of Legrand, an $8B manufacturer based in France with operations in over 90 countries, including over 40 facilities in the US.
Products – Kenall spec grade products create a Safe Space!
- Kenall Millenium™ spec grade products are designed for abusive environments and are guaranteed against breakage.
- MedMaster™ luminaires provide healthcare installations excellent cleanability and are sealed against bacterial infiltration.
- Indigo-Clean® fixtures safely and continuously kills bacteria & viruses in healthcare, education and other settings without the use of harmful UV.
- MightyMac™ heavy-gauge lighting for correctional applications deter vandalism and ensures a safe environment in detention and behavioral health facilities.
- Kenall Transportation & Parking fixtures withstand tampering and abuse, while dependably meeting safety and security-based lighting performance.
- SimpleSeal™ luminaires provide a one piece, seam welded enclosure for containment, controlled & sealed spaces.
Kenall’s facility in Kenosha, WI was built in 2016, is climate controlled and just 1 mile east of Interstate 94/41… 30 miles south of Milwaukee, 7 miles north of the IL/WI border, and just 6 miles from downtown Kenosha and Lake Michigan.
The average tenure of Kenall employees is 9 years. We care about our work, safety and each other. Supervisors work with you to understand and support your personal and professional needs. Sr. Management holds Quarterly Meetings to communicate progress on Company initiatives. We conduct employee surveys to get the pulse of the organization and develop action plans to address opportunities for improved engagement. Legrand’s Corporate Social Responsibilities: Promote Diversity & Inclusion, Reduce Carbon Footprint, Develop a Circular Economy and Be a Responsible Business.
More than 85% of our orders are less than 20 pieces! Our average order is 16 pieces. You are moving from job to job, not just standing in the same place doing the same repetitive work for 8 – 10 hours. Our factory includes Surface Mount Technology, Metal Fabrication, Plastics Extrusions, Paint, Assembly, Shipping, Receiving and Warehouse. Most office jobs have a hybrid approach where the standard is 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely.
Rewards - We offer competitive wages plus…
- Quarterly Bonuses for hitting Efficiency and Delivery targets for Hourly Production Employees, or an Annual Bonus for hitting Sales and Profitability targets for Salaried Employees.
- 10 paid holidays plus 16 paid days off in each of your first 5 years, 21 days after 5 years, and 26 days after 10 years.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with 5% match, Short & Long Term Disability, Paid Volunteer hours and Life Insurance.
- Gifts throughout the year for Anniversaries, Birthdays, Manufacturing Day, Holiday Raffles and more.
- Employee Recognition Program where employees can nominate their Teammates for $50 or $200 Awards.
- Up to 8 weeks of paid Maternity Leave for mothers… PLUS 6 weeks of paid Paternal Leave for both mothers and fathers.
- $500 or $1,000 referral bonuses based on the position.
If you want to grow with Kenall, we support transfers and promotions within Kenall. If you are open to moving, Legrand has many other opportunities around the country… and the globe.